[mythtvnz] epgsnoop bugfix update

Robin Gilks mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Sun, 18 Mar 2007 13:48:00 +1200 (NZST)

> Ug, I've just updated the script to _actually_ remove the softcrc option
> so if
> you are one of the few that downloaded it in the last few minutes then you
> may want to fetch it again.
>
> Sorry, I'll blame it on me still suffering the effects of St Patricks
> celebrations yesterday :)
>
> hads

Got a bit of an oops :-(

Creating XML:       00760Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/bin/epgsnoop", line 788, in ?
    output_xml()
  File "/usr/local/bin/epgsnoop", line 507, in output_xml
    output_programme(p, offset, options.mode)
  File "/usr/local/bin/epgsnoop", line 392, in output_programme
    d = mjd_to_date(p['duration'])
  File "/usr/local/bin/epgsnoop", line 256, in mjd_to_date
    minute = int(dvb[-4:-2])
ValueError: invalid literal for int(): 6e

--
Robin Gilks