[mythtvnz] Bad colour with Flyvideo card

Toby Mills mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Mon, 5 Mar 2007 15:19:38 +1300

>Last night I changed the capture size from 720x576 to 705x576 and I had
full colour!

Yip, this is a pretty common problem with frame grabbers, I had this =
back
when I was using a bt card.
If you search the net you will probably find the cause. When I had the
problem, I searched and found several recommendations to change the =
capture
resolution and it worked. I think it's a Linux issue not a problem with =
the
card.

Changing the resolution by a tiny amount fixed it for me.

Ditch the frame grabber if you ever get a chance and get a pvr150, I =
promise
you will never look back :)

Regards
Toby