[mythtvnz] Introduction

David Zanetti mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Sat, 30 Jun 2007 23:05:23 +1200

--=-IMuThH76lzIzOgG37ht7

On Sat, 2007-06-30 at 01:15 +1200, Hadley Rich wrote:
> On Sat, 30 Jun 2007 00:13:23 Steven Ellis wrote:
> > I'm considering a generic domain for digital TV/technology info that yo=
> > can't find elsewhere.
>=20
> pvr.geek.nz? Seems as good of a place as any really.

I'd quite happy if pvr.geek.nz has content outside Myth. I figure that
there's excellent documentation on the specifics of whatever PVR
software you're using that it's really the NZ-specific stuff like how
things work here that it should cover.

(Aside: it might contain more on MediaPortal soon actually, because it's
likely I'll take a stab at running that for a while soon.)

> Obviously people are free to put information anywhere they please, that's=
 what=20
> search engines like Google were invented for right :)

Indeed :)

--=20
David Zanetti <dave2@wetstring.net>
http://hairy.geek.nz/