[mythtvnz] Introduction

Craig Whitmore mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Fri, 29 Jun 2007 20:47:35 +1200

> I'd like to offer wiki.mythtv.co.nz. My problem right now is finding a
> good enough wiki that will run on my hosting environment.

The wiki will more than just mythtv I presume. More about opensource and
closedsource reception of freeview and other DVB-S/DVB-T/DVB-H sources maybe
there should me more of a generic .nz domain name which has to do with this
type of thing? At the moment I see about 5-6 webpages/site with most of the
information on it which has to be combined and put into 1 place and added
upon.

Comments?

Thanks