[mythtvnz] Introduction

Andrew Ruthven mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Fri, 29 Jun 2007 15:06:39 +1200

--=-d7QGM2w1wOuTPWsrNs2K

Hi Hayden,

On Thu, 2007-06-28 at 20:30 +1200, Hayden Barker wrote:
> I look forward to being able to write a bit of a MythTV NZ HOWTO based
> on my experience and contribute it to this list also.

Good luck on setting up your box.  But before you write another NZ
Howto, I'd suggest you perhaps use one of the existing ones and make any
fixes to that.  A quick look reveals that Steve has a good looking list
here:
  http://www.mythtv.co.nz/mythtv/?page_id=3D2

(My preference is to update pvr.geek.nz, but never mind... :) )

Cheers!

--=20
Andrew Ruthven, Wellington, New Zealand
At home: andrew@etc.gen.nz       |  This space intentionally