[mythtvnz] DVB-T ?

Steven Ellis mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Fri, 01 Jun 2007 19:43:28 +1200

Nick Rout wrote:
> On Fri, June 1, 2007 2:22 pm, Steven Ellis wrote:
>
>> On Fri, June 1, 2007 2:08 pm, Craig Whitmore wrote:
>>
>>> Is there any DVB-T being broadcast at the moment? I read that also DVB-C
>>> was
>>> being tested via Kordia?
>>>
>> No DVB-T tests until late in the year.
>>

> wasn't there a test from SkyTower going on at one stage?

There was DVB-T testing from Waiatarua. I was watching 1+ 2 off DVB-T
for about 11 months until they turned it off in December. There was a
brief signal just before the freeview launch around the time they were
doing the STB training for installers etc.

I do the occasional full DVB scan in case they are testing, but haven't
seen anything for months.

--
Steven Ellis - Technical Director
OpenMedia Limited