[mythtvnz] nice listings weird html(?) in feed

Craig Whitmore mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Fri, 1 Jun 2007 13:26:21 +1200

> On Fri, 01 Jun 2007 13:02:13 Steve Hodge wrote:
>> There is a standard. It specifies the character encoding schemes used but
>> it doesn't put any restrictions on the content of descriptions beyond
>> that.
>> So while it is not intended that EIT data contain HTML content I don't
>> believe it's forbidden by the standard. And of course Sky can do whatever
>> they want anyway.

But the & shows as & on the EPG on the Sky STB's as well So it is
just wrong data in,  wrong data out problem.
What does the <EM> when viewed on a Sky EPG look like? (bold) or does it
strip our the <EM> or does it show?

Thanks