[mythtvnz] Assuming the polarity change on Sky happened...

Steven Ellis mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Wed, 01 Aug 2007 10:34:32 +1200

Robin Gilks wrote:
> I must say I'm impressed by the mheg display capabilities - I'd be
> interested to know how people have mapped the keys on a PVR150mce remote
> to make the best use of what is available.

Robin - Which build of Myth are you using for the MHEG support. Very
pleased to people other than our customers are now using it.

I understand the remote control issue. We have the same problem with our
remote control

http://openmedia.co.nz/openmedia/content/view/27/58/

Thankfully most people appear to play with the MHEG for a couple of days
and then ignore it.

Steven Ellis - Technical Director
OpenMedia Limited
email   - steven@openmedia.co.nz