[mythtvnz] Assuming the polarity change on Sky happened...

Robin Gilks mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Tue, 31 Jul 2007 08:24:14 +1200 (NZST)

...what happens next!!

Up to now I've been using the TV1 and TV2 vertical signals from the Sky
(vertical) transponder. I assume I can use the horizontal Freeview ones
instead now.

Do I delete my SkyStar card completely and start again to switch over or
is it just a rescan on different transponder frequencies? Is Lyngsat the
best place to get the transponder freqs from (I don't seem to have a note
of them anywhere).

All my Sky and FTA channels seem to still work OK (my splitter has power
links to all ports so I guess the Sky STB is holding the LNB volts up) but
it would be nice to get the mheg stuff from Freeview which I haven't seen
yet!

Cheers

--
Robin Gilks