[mythtvnz] Intro/Background

Neil Henwood mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Sat, 28 Jul 2007 00:08:53 +1200

My boss put me onto this, unRAID. http://www.lime-technology.com
I haven't got around to setting it up yet, but looks ideal for storage
of media and the like with Myth. The good thing that I like about it is
that if more than one drive goes belly up, you don't loose the whole
set, just the disks that die. If one goes, or you need to upgrade, then
just swap a disk. Easy.