[mythtvnz] Copying shows from one backend to another

Graeme Woollett mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Fri, 27 Jul 2007 16:48:23 +1200

I have three myth master backends in different households connected
together by wifi.
I'd like them to remain unlinked masters.  Is there a magical script
(not nuvexport) that can use say scp/nfs and mysql queries to insert
programs into the other backends recording database?
I'd like to do it this way as all the episode descriptions and recording
dates are preserved.

Does anyone know of pre-existing scripts that do this?

Graeme