[mythtvnz] Re: Technisat SkyStar 2 Remote TTS35AI volume and channel controls not mapped

Sam Hadley-Jones mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Thu, 19 Jul 2007 20:41:14 +1200

Hi Dave,

As you look at the PCB silkscreen side the resistor is in the bottom
left. There's a label "JP1" above the resistor - showing that one leg
can be in one of two holes. Once you open the remote you'll see that
it's pretty self explanatory. There's no other components on the board
except for the chip mounted on the back and a capacitor. The case has
three clips evenly spaced down each side that will require a thin blunt
object and some skill to open (I started at the top and worked my way
down).

Let me know if you have any problems.

Sam.

---