[mythtvnz] Re: DVB-S cards: Twinhan VisionPlus VisionDTV Sat VP-1020A

Nick Rout mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Wed, 18 Jul 2007 11:54:14 +1200 (NZST)

Thanks, I'm glad I didn't buy one. The Skystar seems to work well, so for
an extra $40 it sounds like the way to go. Please DO post your findings t=
the list once you have compared them.