[mythtvnz] Surplus Auravision Vxp524 DVB-S cards

Nick Rout mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Wed, 18 Jul 2007 11:30:57 +1200 (NZST)

grepping the kernel 2.6.19 source for auravision does not produce a resul=
t.

The device is included in pci.ids, but that doesn't imply that there is a
linux driver.

$ grep -i auravision /usr/share/misc/pci.ids -C2

11cf  Pioneer Electronic Corporation
11d0  Lockheed Martin Federal Systems-Manassas
11d1  Auravision
        01f7  VxP524
11d2  Intercom Inc.