[mythtvnz] OT: cat5 and RG6 cable suppliers in CHCH

Toby Mills mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Mon, 16 Jul 2007 12:09:00 +1200

I can't help you with this one in particular, but to add to the off
topicness, I'm looking for a supplier of ruggedised CAT5 suitable for
use in high flex applications.
The install stuff isn't cutting it, I need CAT5 that can flex a lot and
not die.

Cheers
Toby