[mythtvnz] Recording Radio Stations

Robin Gilks mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Thu, 12 Jul 2007 22:49:00 +1200 (NZST)

> I have a number of Radio Stations configured via my DVB-S card. I can
> record stuff (manual recording) and it seems to record a black video
> stream and an audio stream. I can play it using mplayer or codeine.
> However it will not ply in mythtv - the black video comes up, and can be
> skipped through. However there is no sound.
>
> Is there some better way to set up radio stations? (And I don't mean
> streaming stuff).
>
> Cheers, Nick.

I got the impression from a comment in the last couple of days that the
new multi-rec branch Daniel is working on can do it as it now has a 'blank
screen generator' for those recordings that have no video.

If thats the case it will depend on the release of 0.21 (or in my case
multi-rec being merged back into trunk SVN since I don't fancy tackling
the LiveTV issues that branch still has).

--
Robin Gilks