New XMLTVID stuff (was Re: [mythtvnz] Warning- XMLTV ID class - Sky Movie Greats and TV One)

Steven Ellis mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Wed, 4 Jul 2007 17:55:02 +1200 (NZST)

On Wed, July 4, 2007 4:05 pm, Hadley Rich wrote:
> If you want to use it you'll need to update your database for the new
> xmltvid's, I've attached a script to do this and the channels.conf file=
> go
> with it. Run the script as a user that can run mythfrontend and it shou=
ld
> pickup the database access automatically.
>
> NOTE: The script will update 1035 to movie-greats etc. i.e. it assums y=
ou
> are
> using the Sky PIDs and not the freeview ones. If you are you will need =
> adjust things or it will break stuff.

Hads - Care to bounce me your remapper script. I do this kinda thing a bi=
for customers and would be happy to QA it.

Steven Ellis - Technical Director
OpenMedia Limited - The Home of myPVR
email   - steven@openmedia.co.nz
sales   - sales@openmedia.co.nz