New XMLTVID stuff (was Re: [mythtvnz] Warning- XMLTV ID class - Sky Movie Greats and TV One)

David Zanetti mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Wed, 04 Jul 2007 16:37:14 +1200

--=-M6DV7rNiEY32AhEE00GY

On Wed, 2007-07-04 at 16:05 +1200, Hadley Rich wrote:

> I've been doing a little work on this this morning actually. I have remov=
ed=20
> listings-new.xml.gz from the server and added listings-sky.xml.gz (this i=
s to=20
> differentiate from freeview if we decide to put one up).
>=20
> I am now using this data on my own box and it appears to be working fine.=
 It=20
> will be updated each day with the listings.xml.gz file.

Given the overlap in SIDs looks like it'll stay, I guess it's time to
formalise it.

I'll hack up the existing Listings page on the pvr.geek.nz wiki to go
thru using epg.pvr.geek.nz, and what files exist and why.

--=20
David Zanetti <dave2@wetstring.net>
http://hairy.geek.nz/

--=-M6DV7rNiEY32AhEE00GY