[mythtvnz] Free to Air BBC World on TV One - best way to 'inject' bbc.co.uk guide data after Freeview EPG update?

Nick Rout mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Mon, 02 Jul 2007 18:22:32 +1200

Wade Maxfield wrote:

> Well, if you check out the Sky TV guide on their site, and compare
> that to what you can actually see on TV One  one evening, and if it
> looks about right then:
> Use your dvb-s card, a grab_dvb script, and mythfilldatabase, and
> massage the program table afterwards.
> If you only define BBC world (1026.dvb.guide on my system) then when
> you import, all the other channels data will be ignored. Then do a
> REPLACE/SELECT from BBC World to TV One for the missing time period.
> Call mythbackend --resched at the end of it all and you should be set.
>
> I'm doing something similar to insert extra sets of One & TV2 for my
> DVB-S input, and One, TV2, & TV3 for my other PVR card.

It would be useful if this was added to epgsnoop - there is a lot of
good stuff on BBC world, but it never appears on my EPG to choose to
record it.