[mythtvnz] Free to Air BBC World on TV One - best way to 'inject' bbc.co.uk guide data after Freeview EPG update?

Matt Poff mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Mon, 02 Jul 2007 09:25:14 +1200

I'm pulling down the Freeview programming guide but it doesn't contain
distinguish individual programming info for the late night BBC World
programming on TV One. Ideally I'd like to post-process the data after
an electronic update to pull an XML feed from bbc.co.uk and inject this.
Problem is I'm not aware of any hooks in myth which would enable this,
or even whether the BBC transmission is live-to-air or timeshifted.

Any ideas. Don't need the details as I'll write up parsing scripts etc.
as required, just a working process would be good to know.

Cheers,
Matt