[mythtvnz] help with Epg

Steven Ellis mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Sun, 1 Jul 2007 14:13:18 +1200 (NZST)

On Sun, July 1, 2007 11:46 am, stuart wrote:
> Hi  my nae Stuart Finlayson
> I am a complete newbie to myth and Linux
> I have been building a myth box for about a month now  it was built  on
> Ubuntu
> I did have my epg working fine with tvnzhtml from reven.co.nz
> I did have some initial problems with mono, but I installed xsp and tha=
> sorted it out.
> But now I have a problem if I use his new version 2.5.2 instead of 2.5.=
0
> that I was using, I get the following problems.
> If anyone can help that would be great
>
> ** (xmlTVNZ.exe:7528): WARNING **: The following assembly referenced
> from /home/stu/xmlTVNZ.exe could not be loaded:
>      Assembly:   System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Soap
> (assemblyref_index=3D3)
>      Version:    2.0.0.0
>      Public Key: b03f5f7f11d50a3a
> The assembly was not found in the Global Assembly Cache, a path listed
> in the MONO_PATH environment variable, or in the location of the
> executing assembly (/home/stu/).

Ok this looks like a problem with your mono environment

Can you type the following

dpkg -l mono\*

I found that with the latest version of xmlTVNZ I had to add in some
additional Mono libraries.

Now I'm mono running on an old debian sarge environment rather than
Ubuntu, but I have the following mono packages installed

ii  mono           1.1.12.1-0bpo1 Mono CLI (.NET) runtime
ii  mono-classlib- 1.1.12.1-0bpo1 Mono class library (1.0)
ii  mono-classlib- 1.1.12.1-0bpo1 Mono class library (2.0)
ii  mono-common    1.1.12.1-0bpo1 common files for Mono
ii  mono-jit       1.1.12.1-0bpo1 fast CLI (.NET) JIT compiler for Mono

Steven Ellis - Technical Director
OpenMedia Limited - The Home of myPVR
email   - steven@openmedia.co.nz
sales   - sales@openmedia.co.nz