[mythtvnz] Hairy EPG Down?

David Zanetti mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Mon, 29 Jan 2007 12:07:20 +1300

--=-sKHewxBoAzovBSNjE8ZV

On Mon, 2007-01-29 at 11:01 +1300, Steve Hodge wrote:
> On 1/29/07, Mike Dilger <mike@mikedilger.com> wrote:
>         I recommend setting up xmlTVNZ (with mono on Linux).
>        =20
>         I switched away from hairy a while ago, and xmlTVNZ works fine
>         for
>         me..... I thought hairy was going down?
>=20
> It got a reprieve.

It should be stable now. The server that hosts hairy.geek.nz got moved
between server rooms, and the card feeding the data had a bad coax patch
attached to it, which has been replaced.

Let me know if it's not working for anyone.

--=20
David Zanetti <dave2@wetstring.net>
http://hairy.geek.nz/

--=-sKHewxBoAzovBSNjE8ZV