[mythtvnz] Thermaltake Media Lab

Matt Crampton mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Mon, 22 Jan 2007 18:16:18 +1300

I bought a Silverstone LC16-M case which has the Soundgraph/iMon VFD
with the iMON-PAD remote for a MythTV front/backend.

OS: Ubuntu 6.10 (Edgy Eft)
LIRC: 0.8.0
LCDproc: 0.5.0
MythTV: 0.20

LIRC handles the remote (lircd.conf.imon-pad) and the VFD (lirc_imon module).

MythTV happily displays either what menu I'm in, what it's recording
or what I'm watching on the VFD.

Only thing is I haven't managed to get the mouse part to work. I know
there is the 'pad2keys' patch but it didn't work for me so I've left
it for the meantime. There were a few other quirks with Ubuntu but I
found http://stacktrace.org/ to be a lot of help.

HTH,
Matt