[mythtvnz] KM R5E50 out, and MythMusic problems

AlanP mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Wed, 10 Jan 2007 17:36:55 +1300

At 10:58 a.m. 10/01/2007, you wrote:
>Here are the music_ tables in my db:

Thanks -- created those using Webmin (which can put SQL statements through
to MySQL.)

So... I now got me all them day-tah-bayse tables. Beauty, no more errors
from mythfrontend. It still wouldna bloody work, though. So I went away and
thought about it.

After thinking, I went through and touch'ed all the music ('find
/myth/music/ | xargs touch'), still no joy. All my music and directories
were set to ug+rw, so I had thought that it would be able to see it.

On a whim, I tried chmod -R ug+x *. It worked. Why, I don't know, it isn't
as if you can execute a directory and start playing Impossible Mission or
Commander Keen 4 or something.

So. All working now. Many thanks for those tables, Steve :)

--
Alan Podjursky                  ICQ 24423014
"Yay, evil evil! Happy torture!" -- Gwyneth