[mythtvnz] KM R5E50 out, and MythMusic problems

AlanP mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Tue, 09 Jan 2007 18:57:05 +1300

At 06:32 p.m. 9/01/2007, you wrote:
>I'm not too familiar with how Myth upgrades the database. I thought it was
>supposed to happen automatically if it noticed an old version. In your
>settings table, what have you got for DBSchemaVer? Mine is 1160, I'm
>running Gentoo mythtv-0.20_p11444 (which should be one of the fixes releases).

Mine is 1160, running KnoppMyth R5E50. Are there any docs detailing the DB
schema so I can create these tables or something?

--
Alan Podjursky                  ICQ 24423014
"Yay, evil evil! Happy torture!" -- Gwyneth