[mythtvnz] Copyright

Steven Ellis mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Thu, 22 Feb 2007 11:54:32 +1300 (NZDT)

On Thu, February 22, 2007 10:47 am, Alick Wilson wrote:
> InternetNZ is doing good work on the Copyright Bill
> <http://www.internetnz.net.nz/issues/events/copyright/>
> http://www.internetnz.net.nz/issues/events/copyright/. They are still
> receiving input from members, but time is running out. InternetNZ has
> prepared a very good submission.
>
> I suggest that members of this list consider becoming a member of
> InternetNZ. It's only $21 (incl GST) per year for individual membership=
..
> InternetNZ is very collegial, and the events and meetings are mostly fr=
ee
> (and well catered!)

Yes I highly recommend it. OpenMedia attended both their recent meeting
and the Copyright Ammendment Bill workshop here in Auckland. There are
some interesting implications for PVR use comming out of this bill.

Steven Ellis - Technical Director
OpenMedia Limited - The Home of myPVR
email   - steven@openmedia.co.nz
sales   - sales@openmedia.co.nz