[mythtvnz] DVB-S Switch to HPol - Major outage expected

Nick Rout mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Thu, 1 Feb 2007 23:36:44 +1300

I was at my neighbours tonight, first time I have been in their house so I didn't feel able to fiddle, BUT they have a dish, not Sky, a larger one with 3 LNB's. They use it for TV1 & 2 and some form of Dutch TV. Anyway they were saying that they had lost TV1 & 2 lately and I immediately thought of this thread. They have some sort of set topbox that decodes the sat signal.

So can anyone tell me what they have to do to fix up the TV1 & 2 reception?

Nick.