[mythtvnz] SkyTV Channel numbering changes on 1 March

Nick Rout mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Thu, 1 Feb 2007 23:13:11 +1300

Guys & gals, Steve's email was originally held up for moderation because it was larger than 40kb (an arbitrary limit defaulted to by mailman and not changed by me). I let it through because it was on topic, not realising it was about 160k.

In future could people please post docs on the web and post a link in the email list.

Cheers, Nick the mailmeister xxx