[mythtvnz] M2NPV-MX replacement?

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Wed Dec 26 03:04:29 GMT 2007

> Our supplier has offered to bring in more of the M2NPV-VM if we had a
> reasonable size order.
>
> Also there should be some AM2+ Nvidia based boards our soon from Asus and
> others (we hope).

Hi Steve

I think you're probably the expert on this particular m/b - I hope that
expertise extends to other m/bs in the same range.

For example, the ASUS M2N-MX SE card can be had for under $100 by the
looks of it, but is there that much difference twixt the 6150 and 6100
nvidia graphics capabilities, pretty much everything else on the board
looks the same.

Confused of CHCH...

--
Robin Gilks