[mythtvnz] M2NPV-MX replacement?

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Sun Dec 23 08:55:49 GMT 2007

Greetings

A while back it was noted that this Asus motherboard was getting hard to
get a hold of. Has anyone found a good replacement for it yet (i.e. has
spdif output and nvidia 6000 series (at least) video onboard)?

Failing that, where do I get one and what is a suitable CPU/cooler/case to
run it in a diskless configuration with an external brick and 12v PSU.

This is all coming about due to my Via Epia SP13000 starting to run out of
steam with the latest and greatest such as audio upscaling, video
upscaling and fancy de-interlacers and suchlike.

Merry Christmas everyone.

--
Robin Gilks