[mythtvnz] irblaster

Hadley Rich hads at nice.net.nz
Mon Dec 10 20:40:30 GMT 2007

On Tuesday 11 December 2007 09:38:08 Craig Whitmore wrote:
> I just (finally) got an irblaster from irblaster.info.
>
> Looking at the docs on the net I basically have to use a hacked version of
> lirc to be able to use it. Is there an "easier" way to use the irblaster?

I was using one of these too and using a second instance of lirc generated
with the ledxmit build script that is floating around the 'net somewhere.
It's pretty straight forward.

I'm now using the blaster that comes with the MS MCE remote as it means I can
run one instance of lirc.

hads

--
http://nicegear.co.nz
VoIP, DVB and other Linux compatible hardware