[mythtvnz] Introduction

Steven Ellis steven at openmedia.co.nz
Mon Dec 10 08:42:25 GMT 2007

On Mon, December 10, 2007 9:16 pm, Dean Pemberton wrote:
> Wade Maxfield wrote:
>>
>> I can't recommend any particular place to buy, most any PC shop should
>> be able to source them (or any one on the list with a Ingram Micro
>> a/c**).  Maybe Steve?
>>
>>   - Wade
>>

> I can check out Ingram tomorrow from work =)

Not a lot to be saved given the pain of ordering through Ingram when
compared to Ascent's website which includes delivery.

By the time I add two lots of postage (Ingram -> OpenMedia -> Customer)
I'd have to charge about the same as Ascent.

Steven Ellis - Technical Director
OpenMedia Limited - The Home of myPVR
email   - steven at openmedia.co.nz
sales   - sales at openmedia.co.nz