[mythtvnz] two skysstar cards

Toby Mills toby at np.co.nz
Mon Dec 10 08:28:58 GMT 2007

sorry, i should have been clearer
this is what i do also....

mythfilldatabase --update --file 1 -1 /home/mythtv/latest.xml
mythfilldatabase --update --file 2 -1 /home/mythtv/latest.xml
mythfilldatabase --update --file 3 -1 /home/mythtv/latest.xml

This ensures all three cards have the same EPG source.
Use MYSQL Browser or something and make sure that for all the
overlapping channels the following fields are the same....
channum
callsign
name
xmltvid
visible (=1)

In fact the only field that should be different between two channels on
different cards is the sourceid.

This takes a bit of fiddling around for all the channels but it ensures
no more conflict headaches.

Cheers
Toby