[mythtvnz] Confused by xmltv

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Sun Dec 9 10:44:49 GMT 2007

I'm probably not the first but xmltv is doing my head in!!

I'm trying to get listings to appear for cuetv and parliament channels on
Freeview but him no work...

First off, I'm generating my own listings using epgsnoop. I've compared it
with 'listings-all' from pvr.geek.nz but apart from my having
cuetv.freeview.tv rather than cuetv.sky.co.nz, they look pretty much the
same.

In my ~/.xmltv/tv_grab_nz-py.conf I have all my channels set (I assume
this is a filter more than anything) and running the grabber I see the
cuetv and parliament channel data fly past (thanks grep!!).

When I did the scan for these 2 new channels, I entered the xmltvid info
in mythtv-setup the same as I have done for all the other channels and
checked it in mythweb. All looks OK.

So why don't I get any listings for these channels... grrrrr...

My head hurts ;-(

--
Robin Gilks