[mythtvnz] Channel changing time

Andrew Ruthven andrew at etc.gen.nz
Wed Dec 5 19:27:57 GMT 2007

Gidday,

Heh, I had commflagging running on my backend for a while, but a PIII
800MHz box is underpowered to commflag while watching, let alone
recording.

But I believe you can now say when commflagging (or jobs in general) are
allowed to run.  So it should be possible to have them only process
during the middle of the night.

Maybe I'll try it again...

Cheers!