[mythtvnz] Channel changing time

Nick Rout nick.rout at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 01:38:11 GMT 2007

I often "trail" a programme. Often reasonable stuff starts at 8.30,
but we are often getting the kid to bed, making coffee, finishing the
dishes etc. I set it to record and sit down at 9.00 ish, and then
watch the recording. You can flick through the ads and generally you
"catch up" to live TV, depending on the number of interruptions.