[mythtvnz] Linux compatible PCI & USB DVB-T

David Zanetti dave2 at wetstring.net
Mon Dec 3 03:49:21 GMT 2007

On Mon, 2007-12-03 at 11:39 +1300, Tim Boobyer wrote:
> I have the Leadtek TV1000T (~$115 or so retail, available easily in
> NZ, PCI).  It appears to work fine, the captures I did a few weeks ago
> were done using it.  Haven't used it since :)

Slightly tangential, but is there actually much on the DVB-T muxes at
the moment? I do have enough spare PCI slots in the combined FE/BE
machine I use for Myth to take a DVB-T card in addition to the two
DVB-S, but not sure there's much point buying one now.

Also, it would be good to see more PCIe tuners soon, board has a couple
of PCIe-1 slots which will probably remain empty for some time :)

--
David Zanetti <dave2 at wetstring.net>
http://hairy.geek.nz/