[mythtvnz] apology Re: New To List

Barry Clearwater barryc at bcsystems.co.nz
Sun Dec 2 21:29:12 GMT 2007

I'm also very forgiving of such a small comment, but fully appreciate
the nature of the list is to stay non commercial. Its good to have the
status mentioned though, because without it I wouldn't have known
(perhaps I've not read the etiquette page somewhere?) and would have
probably put my own "foot in the mouth" at some point.

Also very thankful for others like Steve who put their professional
opinion to the list for no charge! This truly is the spirit of open
source, bravo.

To others; this is a very good list, well moderated and full of helpful
postings. Good stuff.

Barry Clearwater
BC Systems

On the imedia-5.0.2-mythtv.iso, no ideas, but have recently found the
mythbuntu control centre and think its pretty darn cool.