[mythtvnz] Satellite Channels

Noel & Di noel at igrin.co.nz
Sun Dec 2 02:30:49 GMT 2007

I use 12643 V SR 6870
Imparja uses vPID 1024, aPID 1025, dPID 1024
NITV uses vPID 1040, aPID 1041, dPID 1040
This is the NANZ beam - according to Lyngsat.
One of my (Non-Myth) receivers I couldn't receive anything when I
entered the settings in directly,
So I discovered if I edited TV3 and C4 frequency SR & PID I could
receive NIT & Imparja.
I had to re-scan  TV3 & C4 transponder to get them back afterwards.
Noel