[mythtvnz] Lirc setup

Nick Rout mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Tue, 28 Aug 2007 15:43:52 +1200 (NZST)

There is a lircd.conf file here:

http://lirc.sourceforge.net/remotes/technisat/TTS35AI

The rest of the configuration is:

1. sorting out the right module for your receiver, that wil depend on
whether its serial or usb.

3. mapping buttons to keys, which depends on how you want the buttons to
work. There are plenty of lircrc files out there for you to see how they
work. There are certain obvious ones like Play(on remote) maps to P(on
keybd).