[mythtvnz] Freeview TV Tuners

Criggie mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Tue, 21 Aug 2007 16:03:49 +1200 (NZST)

I have two PVR150s - one was the retail box, and the other is a MCE with
no remote.  Both work perfectly, but they have different tuners and so on.

ivtv in 2.6.22 worked perfectly with both though.

Also, one has RCA for audio in, the other has 3.5mm phono socket.  Not
really a big deal though.

--
Criggie

http://criggie.dyndns.org/