[mythtvnz] Hairy + nice epg issues?

Hadley Rich mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Tue, 24 Apr 2007 13:15:45 +1200

On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 12:34:16 Jonathan Bell wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I have been looking at the nice file. Am I missing something or does it
> put the same show on 3 different channel, eg
[snip]
> Which from the beginning of the file gives
> <channel id="1038.dvb.guide">
>         <display-name>TV 2</display-name>
> <channel id="1037.dvb.guide">
>         <display-name>TV One</display-name>
> <channel id="1018.dvb.guide">
>         <display-name>Prime</display-name>
>
> As I am using a script to change the dvb.guide to names more
> recognizable  to my system, it  gets a bit confused.
>
> With hairy not working either I am back to reven only to get the data.

I believe Sky has reused the 1037 and 1038 PIDs for regional versions of
Prime. Since I'm grabbing the data from Sky's transponder I need to update
the channel description file I'm using to name 1037 and 1028 Prime.

The data is actually correct, just the channel name is wrong. I've updated the
channel description file and fired off the cron job to upload new data to the
webserver, it will be done in the next half an hour or so.

hads

--
http://nicegear.co.nz
New Zealand's VoIP supplier