[mythtvnz] mythweather

Noel & Di mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Wed, 18 Apr 2007 11:56:44 +1200

Hi all. New to MythTv & Linux & having lots of fun.

         Almost a tier 1 system
        AMDK7 motherboard, 1.2Ghz w o/b video sound  net & USB
        Hauppage PVR150 (TV works bril, USB remote doesn't )
        Winfast A280 my ViVo AGP8X (video works - AV in not yet)

I have noticed the default MythWeather web page is no longer there - but
the rain radar is.  what is an easy way for an old dos-junkie {like me
:o) }to change MythWeather's default URL to say our own MetService page?
I see commnet of this in the forum - but I'm not up to speed with Linux
enough to follow - yet!  Some pointers would get me going well

Thanks All
Noel Claydon