[mythtvnz] TelstraClear cable channel data

Jonathan Guthrie mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Mon, 16 Apr 2007 00:29:26 +1200

OK, had more of a play tonight and I have progress and yet none...

At the other end of the house where I can plug it into the external
aerial it scans and registers the normal free-to-air channels, but
when I bring the box back to where it should be and plug it into
either the tuner slot or the composite slot out from the back of the
TC analog set top box, and do a channel scan, neither come up with
any channels. The TV is OK with both these inputs so there's
definitely signal incoming just fine.

Entering some "common" ones hardcoded seems to end in grief too - I
just get fuzz when I go "Watch TV"

Is there a secret to this that I'm missing? Tried googling and
nothing seemed particularly relevant in this scenario.

On 15/04/2007, at 9:21 AM, Sascha Monteiro wrote:

> I am in Wellington too, on TCL cable.
>
> I am using http://nice.net.nz/epg/listings.xml.gz
>
> with the script from http://knoppmythwiki.org/index.php?
> page=NZMythConfig