[mythtvnz] Gaps in EPG data for Saturday night for clock change

Andrew Gordon mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Sat, 30 Sep 2006 14:53:38 +1200

Steven Ellis wrote:
> Anyone else noticed a gap in the DVB-S EIT data for Sat Night / Sun
> Morning around the times of the clock change.

My PVR (a Topfield one) with the EPG guide on 12483 for TVOne just has
BBC World starting at 12:35 like normal through to Rough Science at a
time of 5:30 (which is 1 hour out, should be 6:30 in GMT+1300, although
in the current time zone it is correct, I think).  On TV2 it has XSTV
going from 12:45 to 1:20 then Invisible Circus going from 1:20 to 4:10
(both of which are correct), then the programs after that are an hour
out, sort of.

12671 is the same except has Tiki Tiki before Rough Science.

The last time the time changed I seem to remember having lots of fun
getting it to record the right program at the right time.  IIRC TVNZ's
feeds where out for a few days whereas Sky's TV1 and TV2 were right on
Sunday afternoon (probably before that to), or something like that.