[mythtvnz] Mythbackend NO crashes

AlanP mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Wed, 13 Sep 2006 12:07:16 +1200

At 11:55 a.m. 13/09/2006, you wrote:
>Well, I've just done a 3 hour DVB recording off TV One using the 12671
>transponder, and mythbackend was very well behaved.  No swap used and at
>the end of it all mythbackend is using less than 4% (according to top %MEM).
>I'm going to set my DVB card back to a higher priority and see how it goes...

Same here, two hours of Coro in a single entry, rather than four or five.
(I wasn't kidding about taping Coro. It keeps Mum happy.) It would seem
that TVNZ's feed is back to normal on 12671, dunno about the others.

--
Alan Podjursky                  ICQ 24423014
"Yay, evil evil! Happy torture!" -- Gwyneth