[mythtvnz] Volume reset when entering LiveTV

Hadley Rich mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Tue, 12 Sep 2006 20:16:06 +1200

Hi all,

This evening I did my first Myth install and have things pretty much working
so far. Cool!

I have Sky coming in via a PVR150 with an IR blaster for changing channels on
the Motorola DTH335 STB. I'll be looking at bringing in a DVB-S card in the
near future so if anyone wants to join in on a buy then let me know.

I compiled from SVN and everything seems to be going OK at the moment, the
only problem I am having is that every time I go into LiveTV the master
volume on the (emu10k1) soundcard gets reset to 70%.

Is this standard behaviour or am I peculiar? Does anyone have any suggestions
as to a setting or other solution to this?

Cheers,

hads

--
http://nicegear.co.nz