[mythtvnz] Mythbackend crashes

Toby Mills mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Wed, 6 Sep 2006 16:34:29 +1200

>Hmm Which DVB driver are you all using? Had a look at the dvb mailing =
list
and mercurial recently for changes?
I installed 1.1.1 from source about 2 months ago, I unfortunately can't
install mercurial on my box due to dependancy issues which I don't have =
the
guts to try and iron out on a 'live' box. (it would require removing =
several
packages that myth depends on).
Does anyone have a tarball of the latest v4l-dvb source or know where it =
can
be downloaded from?
The tarballs on the linuxtv.org site appear to be out of sync with CVS.

Toby=20