[mythtvnz] Mythbackend crashing on KnoppMyth R5C7

mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Mon, 4 Sep 2006 20:18:00 1200

Guy's

I'd check the amount of memory you'r backend is using as I'v noticed mine being killed lately only watching or recording DVB-S channels, memory rises untill there's none left.  Could be B3 as it's not as stationary as it used to be, time will tell on that.

TIM