[mythtvnz] Quiet HTPC case/cpu/motherboard recommendations

Wade Maxfield mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Mon, 4 Sep 2006 17:44:03 +1200

>>>I'll put a vote in for an Antec NSK2400
>>
>>Interesting case. Who in NZ carries it?
>
>That looks like a nice case but I can only find the Antec Fusion
>available for sale in NZ:
>http://www.antec.com/us/productDetails.php?ProdID=15738
>
>Looks like the same case with a few HTPC bells and whistles that I
>don't really want.
>My guess is the NSK2400 is a bit cheaper than the Fusion.
>
>Is anyone able to point me to an NSK2400 distributor round here or
>will I have to fork out the extra for the Fusion?
>
>Regards,
>
>David

Where are you located?  If you are in Auckland PCTronix or
ComputerLounge should be able to get them.  In fact anyone who deals
with Antec power supplies or Cases (like the P180B - another one I'd
put in a vote for) should have access to the NSK2400.

  - Wade